how sassy is the squatch
dangerously sassy squatch
We all know about the sassquatch, I’m more interested in dat ass-squatch yooooo
wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle
- joins tumblr to pass time
- becomes a radical feminist
It’s funny how there’s all this fanart out there of Mikasa with a dainty body and an hourglass figure while Hajime Isayama’s like
I don’t usually comment on posts but FUN RANDOM DISNEY FACT : before Scar got his Scar (which was given to him by a wildebeest after an incident involving Mufasa) his name was Taka. He requested to be called Scar after this incident because he is a very over-dramatic lion as we already know! The source for this fact is from the Lion King novel series.
Damn you learn something everyday.
EXCUSE ME THERE IS A LION KING NOVEL SERIES EXCUSE ME EXCUSE MEEEE
Another fun fact: I just looked it up and in Swahili, taka means garbage.
So their parents named them literally “King” and “Garbage” omfg that’s so awful xD
that’s so MEAN NO WONDER GARBAGE WANTED TO KILL HIS FAMILY
it’s like loki and thor all over again
ALL HAIL KING TRASH THE LION
No wonder he turned evil…seriously, Mufasa and Scar’s parents must have been MASSIVE jerks…
Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part I)
The St Louis County Council wasn’t as bad as Ferguson’s Council, but still very few answers and virtually no accountability from the folks who unleashed unholy hell on the residents of Ferguson, following Brown’s murder. #staywoke #farfromover
KEEP POSTING I NEED TO KNOW! DONT STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT OVER!
- THE WORKS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE: Here’s a link to all his stories and poems. His macabre and dark approach to writing has touched many across the globe
- THE WORKS OF H.P LOVECRAFT: Another gothic writer whose style is both suspenseful and vivid
- THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW: Another classic, beware of the headless horseman
- THE TURN OF THE SCREW: A tale about a governess who becomes convinced that she and her charges are being stalked by ghosts.
- THE MONKEY’S PAW: You probably have heard of this one. Be careful what you wish for.
- THE LOTTERY: It might not seem like a horror story, but once you realize what’s happening you will definitly be horrified. If you don’t understand here’s a site that will clear some things up
- WHERE ARE YOU GOING, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN: About a 15 year old girl’s encounter with a threatening but charismatic stranger. A popular dark tale.
- THE SIGNAL MAN: By Charles Dickon’s, a railroad worker tells the story of a ghost that seems to appear to him as a premonition of some horrible railway tragedy
- THE MORTAL IMMORTAL: Mary Shelley may have been known for Frankenstein, but here’s another dark tale by her. It’s the story of a man who wants to play God, but finds his sanity is the price
- THE WOMAN IN BLACK: You probably have heard of the movie, but read the classic story behind it. Whenever she is seen, a child dies.
BONUS: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier: I read this for my Gothic Literature class in high school. I loved it. A dark novel with plenty of twists to keep you on the edge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Masterpost of Gothic Novels
this is the most beautiful and amazing thing i have ever read in my entire life and it makes me so so happy
I have a cold.
Sports anime bingo. Check off a space while watching whatever episode, and enjoy the knowledge that you’re going to hell.
asexual people are so cool because they can use the term “ace” when referring to themselves??? ace is such a rad word??? stay cool my ace pals
#I read its also slang in the uk for awesome
It is indeed!